Off topic
Okay, I told myself I wouldn't talk about any non-poker things on here, but this tool was just a little too cool to not utilize:
http://www.hotfreelayouts.com/movies.php
These are in no particular order. I was a little surprised I have so many DVDs. (And I definitely identified a few I need to sell.) But hey, be glad I didn't do my VHSes as well. Not only because I would be forced to include Wing Commander, Transformers: The Movie, WarGames, On Deadly Ground, Empire Records and Cool Runnings, but mainly because this would be like 5 times as long. Long live Uve Hache Ese.
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |








































7 Comments:
Rounders and The Cincinatti Kid are both "on topic".
Biggest surprise: Iron Eagle
Evidently you really like box sets of movies featuring trolls, either in forest settings (i.e., LOTR) or in more urban environs (i.e., The Office).
-David
Wow you have The Lone Gunmen. You and like 4 other people in the world.
Also, "Wolverines!!"
I totally stole this for my blog too.
I have a marked paucity of baseball movies in my arsenal. (I do have "Field of Dreams" on VHS.) I need to rectify this.
"Need" is a strong term.
Not sure buying baseball-related movies qualifies.
You do need to post more poker entries. Perhaps more thematic posts:
"My Attempts at Four-play"
"A Rouges Gallery: Online Poker Types I Hate"
Etc., etc.
-David
this one time win made an attempt at foreplay with me....
let's just say it was successful.
oh, you said fourplay. nevermind.
I need to watch more baseball movies. If that means repeated viewing of "Bull Durham," that's a good thing. I haven't seen "The Rookie," "Splendor in the Grass," or even "The Natural" (in one viewing). I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting. Like the one where the guy from Friends befriends a shortstop-playing monkey. Or something.
uh oh, bad news, win & lane:
http://today.reuters.com/investing/financeArticle.aspx?type=bondsNews&storyID=2006-03-15T174222Z_01_N15403811_RTRIDST_0_CONGRESS-FINANCIAL-GAMBLING.XML
Post a Comment
<< Home