Allez in
Almost played in the Sunday goon (SomethingAwful) event, a 5-game tourney, but chickened out because a) it was $5.50 and b) those guys are better than me.
But I did play 45er ($1.20 buy-in) today, which was a bad idea because they take about 2 hours, and I started at 4. So I had to sit out for awhile after we got down to 2 tables while I went to take a shower. Eventully I got antsy about getting to work on time and wound out going out in 11th playing hands I shouldn't have. But a decent run of cards in my post-work ring game made it all back, plus some. ("Lucky cunt!" Sounds like a kickin' band name.)
I'll post details tomorrow.
In other news, I think I have realized I'm a "calling station", in the parlance. This is a bad thing, but self-diagnosis is only half the battle. More aggression!
Net profit: $20.29 ($13.74 Stars, $6.55 FTP)
[ 10.4% return / 5.2 Lane ]

6 Comments:
hooray! win's back!
post details tomorrow will you?
-b
The general "tomorrow" ... the medical "tomorrow".
In my defense, I already wrote most of it.
P.S. -- I love B.
It's been what two weeks?
I really should a hire a personal assistant ...
despite my recent employment at gamestop, i am still available to personally assist you.
...that's not a euphemism.
....or is it?
Post a Comment
<< Home